AgeLoC

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ageloc: Unlocking the secret to Angeless Skin



Contains ingredients proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 45%. Brightens, hydrates, and fortifies skin with ageLOC, while helping to shield your skin from UVA and UVB sun damage. This lightweight daily moisturizer is excellent under makeup and stimulates youthful cell renewal for a smoother, softer texture— delivering younger, healthier looking skin each day.

The ageLOC Radiant Day SPF 22 is such…a small bottle of daytime moisturizer! At 15ml, I think I would cry if this gets lost, or would be used up! The moisturizer gave me a clean, non-greasy feel, and it didn’t make my skin oily, which is a plus. Oh great. Just when I thought I could just re-buy the serum ( to be discussed later ) because the set would really cause a dent on my budget, the wonderful feeling I got from the day moisturizer suddenly made me want to re-buy ageLoc as another complete set, not just the serum.

The ageLOC Transforming Night Cream is another factor that I choose to repurchase this set when the time comes. Night creams always leave my skin greasy and I just feel horrible when I wake up- but with this, the oilies were kept at a minimum, and I don’t feel bad at all! I really feel great knowing that I am actually putting on night cream before I sleep – it’s been ages since. I wake up with soft, and supple skin. I love it
.
Now, the ageLOC Future Serum is the star product amongst them all. I could not believe, when I applied this on the half of my face – I saw, and felt my undereyes tighten and be lifted ( almost acting like a good eyecream ) , my laughlines soften, and my skin ( overall ) tighten. I felt a lift on the treated face, and really, really saw the difference as compared to the untreated part – and it’s just been seconds! With this, I am quite excited to use this for a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment